Tricia from Made By Me & Shared With You shares a tutorial on her blog showing how she made her layered Buttercup Skirt for baby girls. It’s made from two quarter-yard cuts. The dimensions she gives will make skirt in a 0-3 month size. (If you want to make a different size, just adust the dimensions.) The one she made will be paired with an embellished onesie to make a beautiful baby gift. Get the tute.
[photo from Made By Me & Shared With You]
- Tutorial: Fat Quarter Wrap Skirt
- Free pattern: Make a wrap-around onesie for infants
- Free pattern: Baby Boy Snap Cargo Pants, now in 6-12 month size
- Tutorial: Baby boy onesie, with special info on binding edges
- Free pattern: Simple tank for baby