Oh, how my tweenish daughter would love this butterfly sleeve tunic that Ashley from Make It and Love It made! Happy news for me, she shares a tutorial showing how to make one. Even happier news for me, it’s a quick and easy sew. It’s also suitable for adults, so you could make one for yourself. Go to her blog for the how-to.
[photo from Make It and Love It]
- Tutorial: Moody Pumpkin softies you can make with your kids
- Tutorial: Make a tunic dress out of a jersey knit bedsheet
- Tutorial: Clear Toy Storage Bags with drawstring closures
- Tutorial: Ruffled bib embellished tee
- Tutorial: Easy cap sleeve t-shirt