Jen from My Own Road continues her Button Down Rehab series with a tutorial showing how to use an old button down shirt to make a super cute baby bib. She cuts it so the button placket and the chest pocket are on the front of the bib. So cute! Get the tute.
[photo from My Own Road]
- Tutorial: Tuxedo Pillow from a button down shirt
- Tutorial: Bow Cuff Bracelet from a shirt cuff
- Tutorial: The Shirt Sleeve Bag
- Video tutorial: Draft a pattern for a button placket
- Tutorial: Make an apron from a man’s button down shirt