Shauna from Shwin & Shwin made this cute button embellished top for her daughter, inspired by a button embellished dress made by Jess from Craftiness Is Not Optional. Because she starts with a store-bought tank, she skips straight to the fun part – deciding where to place the buttons. It’s a quick, easy project that’s oh, so cute! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Shwin & Shwin]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Little girl’s Coraline dress
- Tutorial: Penny Lane dress with button plackets across the shoulders
- Tutorial: Little girl’s shift dress with bubble hem
- Tutorial: Junebug Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Easy Starter Top, an gathered top to make for little girls