Jessica from Me Sew Crazy guest blogs at The Girl Creative with a tutorial showing how to make her Button Tie Shorts for little girls. The shorts have a button placket for the fly, and are gathered at the hems with a drawstring through a casing. Two button tabs at the side/back make the shorts fit around the waist without using elastic. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Me Sew Crazy]
- Tutorial: Sunny Day Romper outfit for little girls
- Tutorial: Party Skirt with bow for little girls
- Tutorial: Bubble shorts romper for little girls
- Tutorial: Little girl sailor pants
- Tutorial: Little boy striped baggie shorts refashioned from a man’s shirt