Amy from Positively Splendid shows how to make this super cute bunny bucket from canvas and fabric. And if those ears and ric rac whiskers weren’t enough, there’s a little pompom bunny tail on the back. How cute would this be for Easter baskets this year?? Get the tute.
[photo from Positively Splendid]
- Tutorial: Easter bunny tote from an old pair of sweatpants
- Tutorial: Birdie or bunny felt Easter baskets
- Tutorial: Embellished fabric Easter eggs
- Tutorial: Soft baby hat with bunny ears
- Free pattern: Mixy matchy fabric Easter basket