Sew4Home shows how to make a car caddy to keep things organized on long trips (or on errand running around town). It hangs from the headrest of the front seats. You can hang it so it faces the back seat to keep the kids’ things contained, or if you’re driving solo you can hang it over the front of the passenger seat to keep all of your essentials within easy arms reach. It would be great for road trips! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Sew4Home]
- Tutorial: Back seat cover and organizer for road trips
- Tutorial: Hanging iPad holder for the car
- Tutorial: Cool Car Caddy organizer
- Tutorial: Mini car playmat that rolls up for easy travel
- Tutorial: Mini trash bag holder for the car