Eleise from One Artsy Mama shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to turn scraps from an old t-shirt into a cell phone holder that looks like a cardigan. How cute is that?? (And functional, too!) This would work well for any small electronic gadget. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from One Artsy Mama]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, cell, phone, holder, case, pouch, cardigan, t-shirt, tee, refashion, gadget[/tags]
- Tutorial: Cell phone case
- Tutorial: Sew a gadget case for Dad from an old tie
- Free pattern: Leather iPhone cover
- Tutorial: Vinyl cell phone case from a dollar store purse
- Tutorial: Make a gadget case from a stray sock