Jess from Bits for Baby and Craftiness Is Not Optional shares a 5-part sew-along tutorial showing how to make her Charlotte Dress for baby girls. The short sleeved, round necked, gathered skirt dress is sooo little girl! The simple lines of the dress show off a fabulous fabric.
[photo from Craftiness Is Not Optional]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Junebug Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Emma dress with asymmetrical button bodice
- Tutorial: Beginner’s Baby Dress with Puff Sleeves
- Tutorial: Insert an invisible zipper in a lined bodice
- Tutorial: Reversible raglan-sleeve little girl’s dress sew-along