Tonya from The Crafty Mummy shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to use charm squares to make a small pouch to hold your eyeglasses (or sunglasses). Of course, you don’t necessarily need charm squares to make this. You could probably find all the pieces you need in your scrap bin. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from The Crafty Mummy]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Bits and Pieces Pouch
- Tutorial: Patchwork needle book
- Free pattern: Sketchy Pleat Clutch
- Tutorial: Throw pillow with charm square ruffles
- Tutorial: Take in a dress with alterations that can be undone later