Rhonda from Quilted Works shares a tutorial over at Moda Bake Shop showing how to make this photo ring. The “pages” are made from charm squares of precut fabric, or you could just cut your own 5″ squares out of fabrics in your scrap bin. Get the tutorial at Moda Bake Shop.
[photo from Rhonda Ferguson on Moda Bake Shop]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Easy no-sew Valentine’s bunting
- Tutorial: Fabric ABC book and a snail softie
- Tutorial: Sunkissed ruffled aprons
- Tutorial: Throw pillow with charm square ruffles
- Tutorial: Ruffled Pocket Potholders