Melanie from Orangutan Designs and Sewing for Scarlett used scraps of chiffon from the Can-Can Skirts she recently made to create matching t-shirts. These t-shirts would be so cute with the Can-Can Skirt, but I bet they’d be pretty awesome paired with just about anything (shorts, jeans, skirt, etc.). Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Sewing for Scarlett]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, chiffon, ruffle, tee, t-shirt, girls, can-can[/tags]
- Tutorial: Women’s shirt with ruffled neckline
- Tutorial: Girl’s ruffle embellished tee
- Tutorial: Ruffle skirt from a pair of jeans
- Tutorial: Ruffle hem jeans for little girls
- Tutorial: Upcycled t-shirt and jeans skirt