Jess from Bits for Baby and Craftiness Is Not Optional shows how to make this pint-sized gathered apron. I love the bias trim around the edges of the apron!! (I’m a sucker for printed bias tape…) Get the how-to.
[photo from Craftiness Is Not Optional]
- Tutorial: Apron-style bib for baby
- Tip: Keeping cutting info for bias tape right where you need it
- Tutorial: Rachel Wrap Shirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Simple sheath dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Little girl’s Elinor top with curved ruffle tab