Head over to Prudent Baby for a video tutorial showing how to make a child’s hooded fleece poncho. It takes just one yard of fabric, plus some decorative ribbon and pom pom trim. The video is their appearance on It’s Sew Easy. Go to the video.
[photo from Prudent Baby]
By Anne Weaver
- Video tutorial: Sewing a buttonhole on your sewing machine
- Tutorial: Super easy fringed fleece poncho
- Tutorial: Easy fleece beret in less than an hour
- Tutorial: Hamptons Hooded Beach Towel for little kids
- Tutorial: Sew a fleece baby bonnet