The Idea Room shares a tutorial for making a child’s paint smock from an adult button-down shirt. Your little Picasso can paint to her heart’s content without getting her clothes messed up. Get the how-to.
[tags]sewing, tutorial, child, art, paint, smock, adult, shirt[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Art smock for little artists
- Tutorial: Refashion a tee into a child’s art smock
- Tutorial: Easy t-shirt refashion from adult to kid sizes
- Tutorial: Oilcloth smock for little crafters
- Tutorial: Child’s pants from adult shirt sleeves