Heather from Sew Easy Being Green shows how she made a pirate shirt for a child’s Halloween costume. She shows how to make the pattern using a t-shirt as a guide. This same shirt could also be part of a woodsman or knight costume. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Sew Easy Being Green]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Pirate vest and shirt
- Tutorial: Little girl’s pirate costume
- Tutorial: Pirate costume for a toddler
- Tutorial: Sew a raglan sleeve top for a baby
- Free pattern: Pop Pop Preppy tunic top for little girls