Joann from Craft Passion shows how to make a set of placemats and coasters to make your Christmas table pretty. Actually, this would work for any holiday (or for year round) depending on the fabrics you choose. And do you see those ribbon stripes? They’re stitched at the edge to be cutlery holders. Get the how-to.
[photo from Craft Passion]
- Tutorial: Hanging organizer for placemats and coasters
- Tutorial: Pieced holiday (or not) placemats
- Tutorial: Sew up a Christmas pillowcase
- Tutorial: DIY wipe-clean placemats with fun designs
- Tutorial: Wheel of Fortune coasters