Angie from Country Chic Cottage shares a fun idea on her blog for using those stacks of unwanted tissue paper patterns that seem to multiply and take up precious fabric storage space. Instead of using them as patterns, why not recycle them into pretty shabby chic Christmas trees? The brownish tissue paper gives a tea-stained look. Perfect! Go to the tutorial.
[via Totally Tutorials]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Transfer a tissue paper sewing pattern to freezer paper
- Tip: Strengthen a tissue paper pattern so it will last longer
- Tutorial: Sturdier sewing patterns with posterboard
- Video tutorial: Transfer delicate tissue paper patterns to sturdier paper
- Tutorial: Soft fabric Christmas trees