Mira from Sewing The Littleheart Collection shows how to make a variation of the circle skirt tutorial at MADE. Instead of making the skirt from one piece of fabric, she pieces together 4 panels and adds piping to the seams. She also adds some lace trim to the hem. Get the how-to for her variation.
[photo from Sewing The Littleheart Collection]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Simple fleece skirt for winter layering
- Tutorial: Circle skirt tutu
- Tutorial: Little girl’s pieced rainbow circle skirt with matching applique shirt
- Tutorial: Lace-trimmed layering slip
- Tutorial: You Are My Sunshine top