Kim from Retro Mama finishes up her Sewing 101 series at Craft Snob with a tutorial showing how to make this super cute Cloudy Day Applique Tote. She begins with a rundown of the different styles of applique, and then explains how to create this awesome bag. It’s the perfect size for carrying magazines and books. I love the cloud and raindrop design! Get the tute.
[photo from Retro Mama on Craft Snob]
- Tutorial: Cloud and raindrop bookmark from scrap fabric
- Tutorial: Monster tote bag from an old cushion cover
- Tutorial: Materials and measurements to draft your own patterns
- Tutorial: Kid-inspired cloud and rainbow outfit
- Tutorial: No sew fabric bunting