Delia from Delia Creates guest blogs at Skip To My Lou with a tutorial showing how to make a set of Cold & Hot Comfort Packs. These little bags filled with rice and lavender can be kept in the freezer for a convenient cold pack, or warmed in the microwave to use as a hot pack. You can make them square (shown here) or in fun shapes for the kiddoes. Get the tute.
[photo from Delia Creates on Skip To My Lou]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Rice-filled hot and cold pack
- Tutorial: Rice and lavender healing bag
- Tutorial: Soft flannel icy-hot packs
- Tutorial: Keyboard wrist rest with removable hot-cold pack
- Free pattern: Boo Hoo owl cold pack