Jessica from Me Sew Crazy guest blogs in the Vintage May series at Craftiness Is Not Optional with a tutorial showing how to make colorblocked leggings. These are SO cool, especially in the black and white that she used in the example! Get the tute.
[photo from Mew Sew Crazy on Craftiness Is Not Optional]
- Tutorial: J. Crew-inspired ruffle vest
- Tutorial: Arrowhead Skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Little girl’s vintage-inspired lace party dress
- Tutorial: Pleated ombre skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Nesting dolls Halloween costume