Jess from Craftiness Is Not Optional guest blogs in the Sewlebrity series at Family Ever After with a tutorial showing how to make a color blocked t-shirt for a child. Because the body of the shirt is pieced from several fabrics, it’s a good way to use up the scraps of knit left over from other projects. (Just be sure that you use knits of similar weight and stretch.) Get the how-to.
[photo from Craftiness Is Not Optional on Family Ever After]
By Anne Weaver
- Choosing the right knit fabric for your project
- Tutorial: Mixing knit fabrics successfully
- Tutorial: Chevron tee from striped knit fabric
- Tutorial: J. Crew-inspired ruffle vest
- Tutorial: Easy fix to make a t-shirt fit better