Anshu from Blooms and Bugs shows how to make her Color Blocked Twirly Jumper. The skirt is pieced from curved panels to give it extra swish. It’s made from two colors of knit fabric. She was able to get all the fabric she needed to make size 2T/3T dress out of two adult XL tank tops. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Blooms and Bugs]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Simple A-line dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Hip To Be Square upcycled top for little girls
- Free pattern: Color blocked cowl neck tee
- Tutorial: Layer Cake Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: My Little Butterfly Infant Romper