Liz from Simple Simon & Co. guest blogs in the Basic Bodice Design series at iCandy Handmade with a tutorial showing how she created a colorblocked bodice for a little girl’s dress. The color blocking is an easy detail, adding just a few steps on to the construction of the bodice. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Simple Simon & Co. on iCandy Handmade]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Pieced stripe chevron dress bodice
- Tutorial: Little girl’s A-line dress with ruffle panel down the front
- Tutorial: Pintucked dress bodice
- Tutorial: Little girl’s pleated princess seam bodice
- Tutorial: Make a little girl’s jacket using a basic bodice pattern