Bethany from Craftopia shows how she made this colorblocked petal top from a sleeveless ribbed knit shirt and a plain t-shirt. What a pretty top!! I love the black and white color combination and the simple petal detail at the top. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Craftopia]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, colorblocked, petal, top, tank, blouse, summer, tee, t-shirt, refashion[/tags]
- Tutorial: Refashion a dress shirt to a ruffle tank
- Tutorial: Refashion a dress shirt to a sleeveless blouse
- Tutorial: Sleeveless summer dress from a tank and a tee
- Tutorial: Little girls’ pleated tank dress from a t-shirt
- Lookie what she made: Woman’s v-neck summer blouse from a button-down shirt