Mandy from Sugar Bee Crafts shows how she made matching skirts for her daughter and her doll out of an inexpensive throw blanket from IKEA. She calls it the Cotton Candy Skirt because of the fluffy textured fabric. It makes such a fun, girly skirt!! Go to Sugar Bee Crafts for the skirt tute.
[photo from Sugar Bee Crafts]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Cotton Candy tulle skirt
- Tutorial: Striped skirt from upcycled tees
- Tutorial: Lace skirt with flower embellished waist
- Tutorial: Easy Shirred Waist Skirt
- Tutorial: Pink Fluff Skirt for little girls