Charity at Blueprints shows an easy fix for a broken jacket zipper. Rather than ripping out the broken zipper and replacing it with a new one, she opted to add a button placket over the broken zipper. Not only did she avoid replacing the zipper, she created a new look for the jacket. Genius! Read how she did it at Blueprints.
[photo from Blueprints]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, mend, jacket, broken, zipper, button, placket[/tags]
- Tutorial: Mend a broken zipper
- Idea file: Fix for a backwards zipper, no ripping and no resewing
- Tutorial: Replacing a broken zipper
- Tutorial: Easy workaround for a busted zipper
- Tutorial: Faux button placket