Liz from Cotton & Curls shows how to cover the tops of a pair of moccasins with a piece of fabric. Her DIY adds a pop of color and pattern to the suede shoes. And because it’s handstitched down, you can remove it later when you want to have plain moccasins again. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Cotton & Curls]
- Tutorial: Removable fringe for suede moccasins
- Tutorial: Sherpa boot coverups
- Tutorial: Studded denim jacket
- Tutorial: Make your pants metallic
- Tutorial: Grosgrain ribbon shoe embellishment