Athena from The Stuff of Success create a set of covers for a friend’s crutches, and she shares a tutorial showing how she did it. The fleece-lined squares are more comfortable against the skin than the bare rubber arm pads. And as a bonus, they look cute, too. This would make such a thoughtful get well gift! Get the tute.
[photo from The Stuff of Success]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Hope Rag Tote Bag
- Tutorial: Easy knotted fleece boa
- Tutorial: DIY bobbin covers from rubber tubing
- Tutorial: Sew up a lavender sachet
- Tutorial: Monogrammed tote with a rubber coated bottom