Amber from Crazy Little Projects shows how to make a child’s cowboy costume. Her tutorial includes instructions for making a faux suede vest and a pair of fringed chaps. Just add the hat and boots, and you’ve got an awesome cowboy costume! This is a quick and easy project. The faux suede won’t fray, so you don’t need to hem it. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Crazy Little Projects]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Easy faux suede leaf coasters
- Tutorial: Little girl’s fringed suede tiered skirt
- Tutorial: Sherpa boot coverups
- Tutorial: Fringed cowboy pants for toddlers
- Tutorial: Little boys’ dress-up chaps from a pair of jeans