Christmas shopping season is also Christmas craft fair season. If you plan on sellling your items at a craft fair, why not make yourself a new apron for holding your money and other essentials? Rebecca from This Present Life and Happy Baby Designs shares a tutorial for making a craft vendor apron. You can make one from two fat quarters, plus Velcro and bias binding. Get the how-to.
[photo from This Present Life]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Make eyecatching hangtags for your handmade items
- Tutorial: Make a vendor apron from a pillowcase
- Tutorial: Child’s gathered apron with pocket and bias trim
- Tutorial: Adding bias binding without skipped spots on the back
- Tutorial: Storage bag books to organize toys