Dana from MADE created this chevron patterned throw pillow, but she didn’t start with a fabric printed with chevrons. Instead, she used a striped fabric to create the pattern. She shares a tutorial showing how she did it. It’s part of her Celebrate Yellow month. Get the how-to.
[photo from MADE]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Stripe-y messenger tote bag
- Tutorial: 90-minute t-shirt for little boys
- Tutorial: Chevron pencil skirt from striped fabric
- Tutorial: Chevron seam on a knit fabric
- Tutorial: Chevron welt pockets