Danielle from My Sparkle shares a tutorial on Project Run and Play showing how to make the handprinted herringbone fabric that she used in her winning entry to the boys’ challenge. She used it to make a shawl collar pullover, but this print would be awesome on skirts, or bags, or just about anything you want to make. Get the tutorial.
[photo from My Sparkle on Project Run and Play]
- Tutorial: Pieced scalloped fabric
- All about the shawl collar
- Tutorial: Little guy’s old-school aviator helmet
- Tutorial: Fleece apple hat
- Free pattern: Removable Peter Pan collar