Ruffles. Love the way they look, HATE having to baste and pull threads to make them. I spend a little bit of forever pulling and tugging, trying to make sure that the gathers are distributed evenly.
Debbie from Squiggly Twig Designs has a baste-free, pull-free, tug-free, fuss-free method for making ruffles on her sewing machine. This is such a cool technique! Who knew it was this easy to make ruffles? Read how she does it at her blog.
[photo from Squiggly Twig Designs]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, ruffle, machine[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Little Bias Dress
- Free pattern: Potty training pants
- Tutorial: Easy zippered throw pillow cover
- Free pattern: Mudpuddle Smashers shorts for little boys
- Free pattern: Make a driver’s cap