Cathe from Just Something I Made found a hat she loved, but wanted a different logo patch. She shows how she created a new leather patch and attached it to the ball cap. Very cool! Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Just Something I Made]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, custom, patch, baseball, ball, cap, leather[/tags]
- Tutorial: DIY key fob with your custom logo
- Tutorial: Printed leather iPod Touch or iPhone case
- Tutorial: Embellished reusable grocery bag
- New and Improved tee-shirt make-ovah
- Tutorial: Leather headband with a pretty little bow