Helen Klebesadel shares a tutorial over at Fiber Focus showing how to use Spoonflower software to create a custom fabric print from your artwork. In addition to giving information on how to create a basic tiled design, she shows how to smooth the transitions between the tiled images so you get a pretty all-over print. Go to the tutorial.
[tags]sewing, tutorial, spoonflower, custom, print, fabric, tile, offset[/tags]
- Tutorial: Custom printed pocket squares for wedding attire
- Spoonflower your couch with upholestery weight cotton!
- Tutorial: Fabric printed with a cartoon image of your child’s favorite stuffed toy
- Organic cotton now available from Spoonflower
- Template and Tutorial: Swedish dala horse block print