Debbie from Squiggly Twigs Designs shows how she turned a crewneck sweater into a beautiful embellished cardigan. Her tutorial is actually two tutorials in one – first she shows how to turn the crewneck into a cardigan, and then she shows how to make the gathered fabric flower embellishments. Get the tute.
[photo from Squiggly Twigs Designs]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: DIY hair extensions
- Valentine’s giveaway: Allie’s Quilt Skirt ePattern
- Tutorial: Turn inexpensive jewelry and felt scraps into hair accessories
- Tutorial: No-sew flower bobby pins
- Tutorial: Stacked fabric and button flower