Auna Kay from la vie en rose shows how she refashioned a loose fitting blouse to give it a criss cross plunge back. The criss cross straps are made from the fabric that she cut out to make the plunge. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from la vie en rose]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Little girl’s playdress with criss cross braided straps
- Tutorial: Little girl’s halter with criss-cross straps
- Tutorial: Give a blouse a low scooped back neckline
- Tutorial: Peplum top refashioned from a boxy blouse
- Tutorial: Lace panel button back blouse