Vicki from Quilt Lodge shares a tutorial over at Riley Blake Designs’ Cutting Corners College showing how to make this pincushion cube. Cute!! It has a small pocket on one side, plus a loop to hold a pair of scissors handy. The stuffing is simply a cube of foam. Get the tute.
[photo from Quilt Lodge on Cutting Corners College]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Needlebook With Scissor Shield
- Tutorial: Petit Strawberry Pincushion
- Tutorial: Organizer wallet
- Tutorial: Sewing caddy with removable pincushion
- Tutorial: Tiny pincushion you can attach to your needlework scissors