Debbie from Squiggly Twigs Designs shows how to make your own curly ribbon with fun prints from strips of fabric. You can mix and match the colors and patterns of the fabric strips to make fantastic bows for little girls’ hair! Stripes, dots, florals – all would be sooo cute! And if you’ve made a special garment for her, you can use the scraps to make a coordinating hair accessory. Love, love!! Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Squiggly Twigs Designs]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Fabric hair ribbons for little girls
- Tutorial: Pom hair accessories from upcycled knit fabric
- Free pattern: Scrappy fabric birdie
- Tutorial: Perfect Party Hair Clips
- Tutorial: Folded circle fabric flower