Christine from From an Igloo shows how to make those super cute curly ribbon korker bows that little girls loooove to wear in their hair. When you make them yourself, you can have a set of korker bows to match any outfit. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from From an Igloo]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Curly ribbon from fun fabric prints
- Tutorial: Easy reversible fabric headband
- Tutorial: Sugar and Spice layered skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Sew a Bubblegum Jumper for girls
- Tutorial: Itty bitty fabric hair scrunchies