Sew4Home shares a tutorial for making these curtain panels with strips of accent fabrics. Pre-cut jelly roll fabric packs make it easy to get the strips of fabric for the accent stripes and tiebacks. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Sew4Home]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, curtain, panel, accent, strip, tieback, jelly roll[/tags]
- Tutorial: Bead curtain with a modern twist
- Tutorial: Buttoned tab-top curtains
- Tutorial: Make a simple camera strap cover
- Tutorial: Fabric necklace from jelly roll precuts
- Tutorial: Ruffled table runner