LiEr from ikat bag continues the pocket making series on her blog, this time with a tutorial explaining how to make patch pockets with curved corners. The process for making a curved patch pocket is a bit different than a square one, in order to turn the edges of the curve and keep them smooth. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from ikat bag]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Making patch pockets
- Tutorial: Rounded pockets with smooth curves
- Tutorial: Lined patch pocket with rounded edges
- Tutorial: Perfectly curved patch pocket
- Tutorial: Pockets, pockets, pockets!