Jessica from Me Sew Crazy shows how she made her Cute Little French Number for her daughter. It’s a simple knit A-line dress with 3/4 sleeves. A series of small tucks at the waist give it definition. Though her version is made from a stretch knit, she says you can also make it from a woven – just add a button placket at the back of the neck so it will go over the head. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Me Sew Crazy]
- Tutorial: Add a button placket to the back of shirt
- Tutorial: Lulu t-shirt dress for little girls
- From my studio last week: April 12, 2011
- Tutorial: Faux button placket
- Tutorial: Halter Neck Heidi Top