Felt is a popular material to use for small sewing projects and applique. The fact that you don’t have to finish the edges makes it perfect for cutting small shapes. Wee Folk Art shares some tips for getting an accurate cut so your felt shapes end up looking just like you want them to. Go there now.
[photo from Wee Folk Art]
By Anne Weaver
- Read all about it: Tip for cutting out felt shapes
- Tutorial: Use freezer paper to cut small pattern pieces
- Read all about it: Tips and tricks for cutting slippery fabrics
- Read all about it: Tips for sewing leather and vinyl
- Tutorial: Scallop edge pincushion with button flowers