Donatella from Inspiration & Realisation shows how she recreated the look of a designer pair of shorts. The inspiration was a high-waisted gathered short in a brightly patterned silk. They came with a price tag of $310. She got a similar look by making a pair of shorts out of a silk scarf. Brilliant! Go to her tutorial to see how she did it.
[photo from Inspriation & Realisation]
- Tutorial: Ribbon embellished silk chiffon top
- Tutorial: Runway-inspired pants refashion
- Tutorial: Designer-inspired silk scarf and denim patchwork shirt
- Tutorial: Use lace trim to lengthen a shirt that’s too short
- Tutorial: Luxe Evening Clutch