Sally from Daisy Chain Creations guest blogs in the Knock It Off series over at Elegance & Elephants with a tutorial showing how to make this pleated and pocketed dress for little girls. The dress was inspired by a designer dress she saw, though her version gives it longer sleeves and is made from a red velvet instead of a gray wool. I’m thinking holiday dress…. Get the tutorial over at Elegance & Elephants.
[photo from Elegance & Elephants]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Pleated Pocket Capris
- Tutorial: Mini Boden-inspired snap shoulder raglan tee
- Tutorial: Lace sleeve sweatshirt
- Tutorial: Bayern Sundress for little girls
- Tutorial: Little boy rugby hoodie