Donatella from Inspiration & Realisation shows how to make her denim and silk twill pieced shirt, inspired by a similarly styled Dolce & Gabana shirt. Her version is a refashion, combining an old denim shirt and a silk scarf. I’m loving the way she worked the edge design of the scarf into the shape of the shirt! Get the tute.
[photo from Inspiration & Realisation]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Designer-inpsired high-waisted silk shorts
- Tutorial: Designer-inspired sweatshirt refashion
- Tutorial: Designer-inspired lace trimmed tee
- Tutorial: Ribbon embellished silk chiffon top
- Tutorial: Add a little flare to a plain tee or tank