Camilla from Rosy Red Buttons shows how to create a detachable coat skirt. The skirt attaches to the inside of your coat with hook and eye, and peeks out from the bottom. It lends a more romantic, feminine look to a practical jacket, but can be easily removed when necessary. Get the tute.
[photo from Rosy Red Buttons]
- Tutorial: Sew a feminine maternity skirt
- Tutorial: Ruffled onesie outfit
- Lookie what she made: Vintage-inspired military jacket
- Tutorial: Sew a pickup skirt
- Lookie what she made: Harold and the Purple Crayon coat